Frequently Asked Questions


How do I join State-Line Riders ATV Club?


It's easy! Just select the "Join Now" button on the Home Page. Print out the forms and bring them and dues to either a ride or meeting!


What types of machines are allowed in your club?

ATV and UTV - Side by Side machines are allowed. 

4x4 machines are required. 

Sorry no dirtbikes  or 2x4 wheeled machines.


Does the machine need to be registered and insured?


State-Line Riders ATV Club require you to be registered in the state of New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts if you choose to ride there. 


ATV insurance is not mandatory at this time, but STRONGLY encouraged.


Are helmets required?

Yes, helmets are required for all riders and passengers of side by sides.


Where do we ride? How difficult are the trails?

We currently ride in NH and ME.  We have a few southern locations such as Pisgah and LMFT. We also do weekend trip to north country and visit Jericho, North Stratford and the rest of "Ride the Wilds".


We also have 8-10 miles of club property in MA.


Trails range from begining to expert and most are marked. Riders of all abilities are always welcome.